Please tell us how you heard about us!
Please choose below to let us know how you found out about the Jobs here… I came from the Ovolo Group website I was referred by a current Ovolo Hotels employee I was referred by a former Ovolo Hotels employee I found an ad directly via Google I came from Facebook I came from Twitter I came from Indeed I came from GlassDoor I came from LinkedIn I saw an Ad on Seek Other I do not want to say
Click the tile that most closely describes how you came to be here
System Support Manager
Founded in 2010, we’re an independently owned and operated lifestyle brand with 12 hotels & 14 restaurants across Hong Kong, Australia, and Indonesia. Over the years we’ve grown exponentially, both in size and confidence. But our attitude towards our guests and our passion for what Ovolo stands for remains as strong as ever. We’ve never been afraid to be ourselves, to zig when the others zag, to be creative and spontaneous, and to stand out from the crowd. It’s what we’re famous for. It’s what we love.
Our mission is to share happiness. With bright eyes and even brighter minds, we create the kind of good vibrations that carry far and wide. Across continents and overseas. Throughout hotel lobbies, and beyond. It’s everywhere you look. Places filled with a special kind of sparkle that keeps people coming back for more.
And want to know what makes Ovolo more special, more unique, and more original than all the rest? Our people. Just the way they are. At Ovolo, we want you to be yourself. It’s what keeps us from swimming in the ‘sea of sameness. That’s why here we’ve ditched the tired old ‘corporate scripts’ and empowered our people to speak from the heart. Characters and mavericks, come one, come all. We’re after you with all your you-ness.
Are you a Tech nerd? Are you exceptional in solving anything to do with IT and systems across the Hotel for both internal and external guests. You must be personable, friendly and have the passion and drive to accomplish great things.
Your role includes (but not limited to):
- Project Lead: Responsible for leading a project, collaborating with internal stakeholders and vendors. Oversee and reporting on progress to higher level management.
- Systems Ownership: Maintain and control systems access. Ensuring team members or departments are given or delegated with the right access.
- Support: Support for our critical systems, including but not limited to Oracle Opera PMS, Oracle Opera Third Party Interfaces, Oracle Opera OSEM, POS systems and Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting.
- Training: Collaborate with team members of all levels across the organisation to provide training. This includes assisting with problem-solving and fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Documentation: Contribute to the creation and maintenance of system documentation, including policies and procedures, troubleshooting guides, and training materials.
- Routine Maintenance and Data Integrity Audit: Routine system review and maintenance tasks to ensure systems are running at an optimum condition. Ensure the organisation is complying to industry standards.
- Working Hours and Out-of-Hours Support: The role is primarily Monday to Friday during standard business hours, with occasional out-of-hours work required.
- Site Visits: Interstate and International travelling is required.
And you will have
- Experience with Oracle Opera PMS is required. Familiarity with Oracle OSEM, Simphony and Infrasys POS, Revenue Management System and any other Hospitality CRM or Sales and Catering systems, would be advantageous.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to maintaining and upgrading skills in self and team to ensure best practice and match industry pace.
- A solution focused approach to work with a ‘can do’ attitude, demonstrating initiative.
If you are an experienced services personality who you can hit the ground running, love a fast-paced environment and wish to develop your career with a growing, unique company then get in touch today!
View Further information.
Click for Print-friendly version
Opens in a new window for review ‘ onclick = ‘Popup.open(“printTemplate?selectJob=107”, “print”, 1024, 768, true)’> Print Job Ad with link and scannable QRCode
Lamar Pekerjaan Ini