PT ALTO Network (Djarum Group), founded in 1993, is a financial technology company on providing total banking and payment solutions for Indonesia transaction ecosystems. ALTO is one of the 4 Licensed Lembaga Switchings in Indonesia and part of the Gerbang Pembayaran Nasional (GPN). Today, ALTO aims to be the national leader in payment solutions using the most innovative technology to give impact on connecting merchants and financial institutions to their customers.
Our main product is the transaction behind every banking transaction for both physical transactions and digital transactions. Kindly check our product here:
This position will be reporting directly to the IT Application Support Lead (Non-Core) – IT Division.
- Responsible in ensuring all non-core transactional applications used by the company can run well.
- Provide L2 support for applications in the production environment and act as subject matter experts (SMEs) for non-core applications
- Responsible for the availability of non-core applications
- Review system resources and performance for non-core applications
- Create knowledge base documentation.
- Provide L2 support to all stakeholders based on the agreed procedure.
- Handling incidents, problems, service requests, and deployments that can be delivered according to SLA.
- Sanity test before process deployment/release in the production environment.
- Perform execution for preventive & reactive maintenance.
- Analyze and problem solving related to incidents and problems that occur in non-core applications.
- Perform impact analysis related to deployment or changes in configuration in non-core applications.
- Analyze system logs and identify potential problems.
- Perform a backup restore of the data.
- Create root cause analysis in case of incident & problem.
- Run an on-duty shift table for handling applications-IT-AS Tools App applications. On-duty PIC is an accountable staff to be contacted 24×7.
- Provide report regularly to IT-Application Support Lead related to issue, incident, problem, deployment/release activity and others system/application anomalies.
- at least 2 years of experience in IT Application Support/ relevant field
- Hands-on experience with Linux/Unix operating system
- Proficient in SQL Query (Join, Index, etc) and bash/ shell scripting
- Deep understanding of the concept of REST API concept (JSON, XML)
- Deep understanding of the concept of Microservices Architecture is a plus
- Experience in Docker/ Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience in Cloud computing (AWS/GCP/Azure, etc) troubleshoot and migration, network domain & infrastructure is a plus
Powered by JazzHR
Lamar Pekerjaan Ini