About Our Company
At Schneider, we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. We combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
We are committed to unleash the infinite possibilities of an open, global, innovative community that is passionate with our Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Infrastructure IT Support
We are looking to hire a skilled IT support engineer to manage our IT operations with all IT related technical support issues. As an IT support engineer, you will need to provide IT support and solution to the business user to ensure the business operation run without major IT system disruption.
To ensure success as an IT support engineer, you should have in-depth knowledge of IT Infrastructure (personal computing, server, network, data center, etc), excellent troubleshooting skills, and high-level interpersonal skills. Ultimately, a top-class IT support engineer resolves all IT issues quickly and effectively while maintaining a good relationship with the users.
Infrastructure IT Support Responsibilities:
- Providing L1 technical support across the company, troubleshoot personal computing, server, printer and networking problem
- Work with Global Network team and Infra team to solve networking or hardware issues
- Work with global project manager/team to deliver the projects
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, systems, networks and printers
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Work with business user and regional team to support cybersecurity compliance
- Deliver all IT KPIs (HAM, SAM, SCCM, Cybersecurity, etc)
- University degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Applications or related fields with at least 3 years experiences in IT/Digital/Technology
- Experienced in IT management in a global / multi-national organization, with people management skills, as well as solid understanding of multiple aspects of IT (IT application and infrastructure)
- Proven work experience as a technical support engineer.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems (Cisco, etc).
- Experience of operating systems (windows, etc), printing systems and network systems
- Experience and knowledge of working with Windows, Microsoft 365 Platform, SCCM, Windows Server, etc
- Experience in clean workstation installations (tidy cable management for end-user devices, such as computers, monitors, printers, etc
- Experience in maintaining Data Center operation
- Understand basic programing language i.e, .Net, VB, power automate, etc
- Good communication skills in English