About DT Global
DT Global is shaping a future where sustainable development and innovation empower individuals, communities, and nations. We work in partnership with local stakeholders to foster inclusive prosperity, social equity, and environmental stewardship. Our global team of 2,500 staff and experts work in over 90 countries to solve complex problems in the peacebuilding, governance, economic development, environment, and human development sectors. With a track record of technical excellence and more than 60 years of international development experience and relationships, we deliver innovative solutions that transform lives.
For more information, please see
Reporting to the Senior Office Manager the Driver will be responsible to assist the DT Global Jakarta Office as necessary. This will encompass activities ranging from driving and maintenance of company’s car, ensuring a duty of care to all passengers and other administrative duties as required.
Click on the link or copy paste it to access the full Position Description for this position:
It is expected that the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum high school graduate
- Possess valid driving licence.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as company/corporate driver
- A positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- A committed team player with the ability to take initiative
- Ability to communicate in English
- Familiar with Jabodetabek Area
HOW TO APPLY
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- The role is based in Jakarta and only open to Indonesian Citizens. Please DO NOT apply if you are not an Indonesian citizen.
- Maximum 3 page CV, followed by a maximum 2 page cover letter – both should be combined in a single document in PDF format.
- A cover letter that includes your motivation in applying and your suitability to this role.
- The cover letter should also include your current notice period and any other relevant information that is not captured in your CV.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 2 February 2024, 17h00 Jakarta time
Should this role be of interest, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Kindly note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
DT Global is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. We are committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH), and bribery prevention. DT Global is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, men, people with diverse backgrounds and people living with disabilities to apply.
Lamar Pekerjaan Ini