Workmate is on a mission to revolutionize the blue collar labour market in Asia. Our on-demand staffing platform is changing the way that blue-collar workers find work and how companies find workers in industries like logistics, warehousing, F&B and hospitality. We are bringing technology to a traditional industry, making it easier for workers to find the work they want when they want it, and for businesses to find qualified and reliable staff, fast.
After being founded in 2016, Workmate has grown to a team of 100+ in 3 countries, delivering over 1.5million hours of labour every month. We were recognized by The Straits Times as the fastest growing company in Singapore in 2022 and by the Financial Times as the 4th fastest growing company in Asia in the same year. In September 2022 Workmate was acquired by PERSOL Group, one of the worlds largest HR Services companies, listed on the Japan Stock Exchange.
The Customer Support Supervisor is under the Platform Operations team, which is the team that ensures that there is a sufficient pool of qualified workers to fulfill demand on the platform. The Customer Support Supervisor ensures that all workers’ concerns are being received and addressed promptly. This includes setting up the appropriate channels (in-app, online) and setting up processes to address tickets with the right templates within a reasonable SLA.
Strategically, the Customer Support Supervisor is also the voice of the workers – acting as an advocate for the workers and working with the relevant internal teams to create a superior user experience to our workers.
Who you are and whom we’re seeking:
- Bachelor’s degree in any major
- A minimum 3 years of experience in customer service
- Excellent management and supervisory skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous experience being Zendesk administrator
- Extensive knowledge of customer service procedures and principles.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints and issues while maintaining a professional and calm demeanor
- Ability to coach and mentor customer service representative
- Previous experience in a supervisory role preferred
Things you need to fulfill as a Customer Support Supervisor:
- Manages a team of assigned customer service representatives and ensures they comply with company guidelines particularly related to quality of service.
- Monitors or reviews correspondence between representatives and customers.
- Ensures that representatives are informed about changes to company products and services.
- Collects data and prepares reports on customer complaints and inquiries.
- Prepares monthly reports summarizing the assigned customer service teams performance.
- Prepares knowledge-based documents such as summaries and responses to frequently asked questions.
- Identifies opportunities to update or improve customer service procedures and makes recommendations to the higher-ups or other appropriate staff.
About Working at Workmate
- Workmate connects blue collar workers to opportunities near them, giving them access to a consistent, trustworthy and flexible source of income. For businesses, Workmate gives them instant access to a curated network of qualified workers that have the right skills and live nearby.
- You will be based in our GoWork office in Plaza Indonesia with Hybrid Working Mode, every two days a week we work together at the office.
- We have a basic medical package that includes inpatient, outpatient, and dental.
- We have regular sync-ups with the management team during our 1 on 1 sessions, which end up being about a LOT more than work!