Let’s be honest: there are lots of people out there doing what we do. We’re just not
convinced they’re doing it right. Businesses are hungry for innovation and opportunity,
but not at the cost of their independence. At Ollion, we’ve connected companies and
capabilities around the world to help ambitious organizations make the most of their
transformation and leave the status quo in the dust.
WORKING AT OLLION
Innovation is risky. It demands bold steps and big questions, but that’s the price of
making change. We’ve got our head in the cloud and two feet on the ground, channeling
tech’s endless potential towards a single goal: making a world of difference. And we’re
building a global team to do just that— a team capable of making game-changing
breakthroughs without ever losing sight of the people it will impact. This is more than
consulting. This is the change you can be.
THE OLLION DIFFERENCE
At Ollion, we’re all in on your independence. Our teams are seasoned. Our solutions are
straightforward—sometimes even groundbreaking. And our engagements? Exactly as
long as you want them to be. We deliver fresh thinking and hard-earned insight in a way
that works for you and your customers, arming your organization with everything you
need to make your transformation truly mean something.
WORKING WITH OLLION (our clients’ experiences)
Progress matters more than process. Our global team of cloud-native pros is all about
creating new and better ways to work—not just by solving your tech challenges, but by
using technology to solve your business challenges. We keep the formulas,
frameworks, and ten-point plans to a minimum, tackling your most pressing problems
with a proprietary mix of good-old-fashioned ingenuity and refreshing humanity.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Operates with the highest levels of integrity.
- Thinks big and takes on big challenges.
- Has a continuous thirst for knowledge and is a perpetual learner.
- Strives to make themselves and everyone around them better.
- Has a passion for technology.
- Provide remote support and resolution for complex technical issues.
- Install, configure, administer, and monitor systems.
- Implement pro-active monitoring for better availability and performance.
- Identify and act quickly on opportunities to enhance customer experience.
- Strong customer-centric mindset and ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative, and effective relationships internally and externally.
- Assuring effective communication to stakeholders in the event of a service disruption, degradation, or outage to make sure that they receive the latest updates while operations teams work to restore full service.
- Continuously improve your skills, product expertise, and knowledge on related technical topics.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Ensure that our applications and infrastructure are designed and implemented to the highest security standards thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related discipline a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to follow documented processes is
- Experience troubleshooting applications and infrastructure in an enterprise environment.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with AWS based deployments; experience with other cloud platforms a plus.
- Basic understanding of compliance standards and rules for PCI, SOC2, and HIPAA is required.
- Working knowledge of Linux OS including Red Hat, Centos, and Ubuntu is required.
- 2-3 years combined Windows and Linux system administration experience; no less than 1 year in either field.
- Working knowledge of database administration activities including backup strategies and alerting a plus.
- Preferred experience with performance tuning for Linux and web applications
- Preferred experience in clustered/dynamically scaling systems.
- Python, Bash, Powershell, or AWS CLI experience a plus
- Automation experience a plus (i.e. Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, or CloudFormation).
- Experience with native cloud monitoring solutions is a plus, (i.e. AWS Cloudwatch, CloudTrail, etc..)
- Ability to acquire a solid and in-depth knowledge and skill base of AWS, Google, and MS products and services.
BENEFITS & PERKS FOR WORKING AT OLLION
Our employees multiply their potential because they have opportunities to: Create a
lasting Impact, Learn and Grow professionally &
personally, Experience great Culture, and Be your Whole Self!
Beyond an amazing, collaborative work environment, great people, and inspiring,
innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Benchmarked, competitive, in-market total rewards package including (but not limited to): base salary & short-term incentive for all employees.
- Fully remote-first, small but Global organization; ‘learn wherever, whenever’ frees our people from a rigid view of learning and growth.
- Retirement planning (i.e. CPF, EPF, company-matched 401(k))
- Globally, we build benefit plans that offer choices for whatever stage in life our employees are in and allow for flexibility as life happens. Employees have access to a fully comprehensive benefits package to choose the medical, dental, and vision insurance plan that best fits their lives. In addition to great healthcare coverage, we also offer all employees mental health resources and additional wellness programs.
- Generous time off and leave allowances.
- And more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Ollion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ollion does not discriminate in
employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender
identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability,
genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status,
military service, or other non-merit factor.
Ollion is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ollion does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Lamar Pekerjaan Ini