As one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile and Industrial Applications as well as Factory Automation. With its intelligent components, customized system solutions, engineering and services, Bosch Rexroth is creating the necessary environment for fully connected applications. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drive and control technology, gear technology and linear motion and assembly technology, including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things. With locations in over 80 countries, more than 32,000 associates generated sales revenue of around 7.0 billion euros in 2022. WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
- Provide support and coordination of main local IT applications.
- Administrator for IT user and its related processes.
- Responsible for IT projects including its rollout and authorization concept (e.g., SAP Rainbow, Easy Quote, CRM, etc.), including planning of timeline, coordination, support training to implementation stage.
- Act as and a coordinator of Key User Account (KUA) to support problem analysis, provide necessary documentation including ticket issuance, and support user with special application topics.
- Ability to understand and analyze IT costs and be able to positively influence on its advantages.
- Organize new requirements and process for SAP upgrade projects.
- Coordinate, consult and collaborate with related stakeholders, from drafting of processes and requirements, testing phases up to communication both for existing process and new modules.
- Graduates from Bachelor in IT, Computer Science, or relevant field is required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in IT support and project including SAP administration.
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer facing desk-side support/end user computing role.
- Excellent communication skills, with positive and engaging attitude.
- Experience with problem solving and IT-related troubleshooting skills in a support-oriented environment.
- Team player yet also self-directed people person with excellent communication skills.
- Possess organizational & interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Advanced language skills in Bahasa and English is a must.
HR Contact Person: Nahda Miftah Aulia
Lamar Pekerjaan Ini