NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
In today’s ‘iNTTerconnected’ world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world’s most significant technological, business and societal challenges.
With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters.
Want to be a part of our team? Plans, designs, develops, and tests software systems or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools.
Working at NTT
The Software Development Engineer is accountable for designing, developing, and testing software systems, modules, or applications for software enhancements and new products including cloud-based or internet-related tools. Incumbents within this job are responsible for detailed design for certain modules/sub-systems, doing prototype for multi-vendor infrastructure, and showcasing it internally or externally to clients. Design and develop functionality in a micro-services environment working with APIs, telemetry data, and running ML/AI algorithms on it, working with both structured and unstructured data.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop solutions and functionality that drives the growth of business
- Write and test code
- Execute automated testing
- Participate in software deployment
- Deliver software components while working in collaboration with the product team
- Integrate and build solutions through automation and coding, using 3rd party software
- Craft, build, and debug large scale distributed systems
- Write, update and maintain the technical program, end-user documentation, and operational procedures
- Refactoring code
- Review code was written by other developers
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Strong understanding of cloud architecture and services in multiple public clouds like AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Office 365
- Fluent in programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Python, Node.js, etc.
- Foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills
- Good understanding of micro services-based software architecture and experience with API product development
- Expertise with SQL and no-SQL data stores including Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Experience with container run time (Docker, LXC/LXD)
- Familiar with agile practices and believes in test-driven development
- Ability to mentor junior engineers
- Possess a can-do attitude and one that takes initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work multi-functionally and work well as a team
- Ability to work well in a diverse team with different backgrounds and experience levels
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and tools
Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- ME/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent with related demonstrable experience or BE/BTech in Computer Science or equivalent with related demonstrable experience as a software engineer working on large scale systems
- Experience working with geo-distributed teams through innovation, bootstrapping, pilot, and production phases with multiple stakeholders to the highest levels of quality and performance
- Experience in working with large data sets and ability to apply proper ML/AI algorithms
- Two or more years developing micro-services and RESTful APIs
What will make you a good fit for the role?
– Proficient in English both verbal and written
– Strong communication skills, pro-active, and attention to detail
– Good understanding and having experience on customer/user service handling
– Experience in tracking and perform follow up to respective parties
– Experience in preparing documentations, reports and presentation
– Understand the system development life cycle
– Having basic programing knowledge
– Analytical Skill
– Familiar with Banking application and database eq : SAS, SQL Server, Oracle, etc
– Familiar with Operating System Windows, Linux
– Having basic IT Infrastructures (Server, Network, Firewall, Security) knowledge
– Knowledge/experience in web programming (.Net/Java/HTML5)
– Knowledge/experience in Android/iOS mobile application development
– Knowledge/experience in web service integration (SOA, SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
– Having Knowledge in ISO messages, and payment gateway
– Minimum 3 years’ experience as Application Support
– Experienced in support role from Banking / Switching / Payment Gateway industry is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
NTT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
A career at NTT means:
Being part of a global pioneer – where you gain exposure to our Fortune 500 clients and world-leading global technology partners and work with a network of over 40,000 smart and diverse colleagues across 57 countries, delivering services in over 200 countries.
Being at the forefront of cutting-edge technology – backed with a 150-year heritage of using technology for good. With 40% of the world’s internet traffic running on our network and where Emoji were first invented, you can be proud of the group’s many new ‘firsts’.
Making a difference – by doing meaningful work that helps to shape the future for our clients, and across industries and communities around the world.
Being your best self – in a progressive ‘Connected Working’ environment that promotes flexibility, connection and wellbeing. Where diversity and different perspectives are embraced to ensure equal opportunities for all.
Having ongoing opportunities to own and develop your career – with a personal and professional development plan and access to the broadest learning offerings in the industry.
Lamar Pekerjaan Ini