The Accounting Supervisor is accountable for financial bookkeeping process, analysis, procedures and reporting includes all sub ledger reconciliation. He/She must also construct and monitor day-today accounting activities and to ensure in line with all local accounting statutory as well as Liebherr group accounting policy. This position is to support company on providing a quality, compliance of financial report and on time report submission
- Oversee and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Supervise and manage a team of accounting, providing guidance, support, and feedback
- Review and analyze financial data, identifying trends, variances, and areas for improvement
- Develop and implement financial controls and procedures to maintain the integrity of financial records and ensure compliance with accounting regulations/ LH Guidelines and Indonesian Tax regulations
- Monitor and reconcile general ledger accounts, ensuring that all transactions are recorded accurately and in accordance with accounting principles
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors during audits, providing necessary documentation and addressing any audit findings (Financial, Tax, Custom)
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of financial reports/financial key notes for management and stakeholders
- Stay updated with changes in accounting regulations and ensure compliance with new accounting standards
- Proven experience as an Accounting Supervisor or similar role.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and regulations.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Experience in financial reporting and analysis.
- Strong understanding of internal controls and financial management processes.
- Knowledge of tax regulations and compliance requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
Degree in Finance / Accounting / Management.
As a foreign language for this position, fluent in English is essential (speaking / writing).
Location & Traveling
Positon based in Jakarta with regular traveling to visit all significant company operations
At Liebherr, you can expect a challenging, interesting area of work in an internationally successfull group of companies. We can offer you a secure job with the welfare benefit that a modern company provides and pay that reflects your performance.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact +62 217 8838 929.
Liebherr – One Passion. Many Opportunities.
Liebherr is a family-run technology company that is not only one of the largest construction machinery manufacturers in the world, but also offers high-quality, user-oriented products and services in many other areas. The Group employs around 48,000 people in more than 140 companies on all continents.
PT. Liebherr Indonesia Perkasa
Beltway Office Park, Tower A, 8th Floor Jl. Ampera Raya No. 09-10 Kel. Ragunan, Kec. Pasar Minggu, Jakarta Selatan 12550, Indonesia
+62 217 8838 929
Lamar Pekerjaan Ini