The Accounting Associate Manager plays a critical role in our logistics company’s financial operations. This position reports directly to the Accounting Manager and is responsible for assisting in managing the day-to-day accounting activities, ensuring accuracy, compliance, and efficiency within the finance department. The Accounting Associate Manager will collaborate with various teams to support Financial Reporting.
- Prepare and review financial statements, and supporting reports to ensure accuracy and compliance with accounting standards.
- Responsible for creating financial reports such as Balance Sheet, Profit or Loss, Notes to Financial Statements, Management reporting with practical analysis and explanations with the sense of business information updates from various sources.
- Maintaining the general ledger from various transactions workflow from both finance and business operation which will impact by the automatic posting on the financial accounts in ERP system.
- Coordinate the month-end and year-end closing process with Finance AR/AP team related accrual information for both revenue cycle and cost cycle, and subsequently control the realization at the next period precisely.
- Work closely with the Tax Department to support compliance review and issues that will impact on the financial exposure.
- Support the yearly budgeting and monthly forecasting process information with various departments around the business environment as the business partner, in order to highlight such as the key assumptions metrics used in each financial account to control both the financial closing review process variance result, and also to support management to drive the business improvement.
- Liaise with external audit Public Accountant Firm, and able to coordinate with finance team and other departments to ensure the accurate documentation, outstanding transactions clearing issues to comply with audit requirements. And able to plan and provide financial supporting audit data and explanations to the auditors in the agreed timeline.
- Various ad hoc requests assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. CPA or relevant certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of progressive experience in accounting or finance roles, with at least the last 2-3 years experience in the company (supervisor/assistant manager level). Having experience in a public accountant firm for 2-3 years will be a plus point.
- Familiarity with the logistics or in Retail/e-Commerce related industry is preferred, with an understanding of relevant financial challenges and dynamics.
- Proficiency in using accounting software and ERP systems such as SAP. Advanced Excel skills for data analysis and reporting.
Powered by JazzHR
Lamar Pekerjaan Ini