What We Do
At Coda, we break down barriers between publishers and their audiences by thinking outside of the app. Coda is trusted by 300+ top digital content publishers – including industry giants Activision Blizzard, Bigo, Electronic Arts, Riot Games, and Zynga – to grow revenue, profit margins, and customer engagement in 60+ markets with ease. For publishers, this means less lift, more players and more payers. For players, Coda’s solutions allow them to pay for play their way.
Our winning formula? A laser-focused, pragmatic attitude coupled with an unwavering commitment to excellence. We are customer-centric, creative, and solution-oriented, always delivering to our users the top-tier entertainment content they want at competitive prices.
If you’re ambitious, bold and ready to take your career to the next level, get in touch!
We are looking for an Accounting Associate to oversee our Group’s expansion in new territories and ensure our processes are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for supporting the team of accountants internally for operational tasks such as ensuring that payments to vendors are completed timely and that supporting documents are in order for tax compliance matters
- Support the team and work with the Treasury function in the preparation of supporting invoices to ensure a smooth flow of funds to/from subsidiaries
- Provide support to the team of accountants in areas such as the external financial audit and tax audit of subsidiaries
- Liaise with external stakeholders such as external accounting vendors to ensure smooth operational processes
- Help identify areas for process optimisation and improvement and work on ad-hoc projects assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Accountancy or equivalent
- Ideally 1-2 years of working experience in the General Accounting function, preferably familiar with working with multiple transaction currencies
- Good with numbers, detail-oriented, self-starter, and a fast learner with an excellent service attitude
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Suites, especially Excel
- Ability to communicate fluently in English Experienced in using Netsuite or other ERPs would be a plus
- Experience in the Fintech or E-commerce industry will be a plus
Working at Coda
Joining the Coda team means diving into a fast-paced, challenging, and exciting world. With Codans spread across over 30 countries around the world, our highly collaborative environment breaks down time zones and cultural barriers, empowering you to chase innovative ideas, contribute to Coda’s growth, and make a lasting impact.
If you have a passion for pushing boundaries, and thrive on continuous improvement through experimentation, we’d love to hear from you!
WFH / Hybrid Support: Get a monthly allowance to cover your working expenses and keep you connected.
Wellness Boost: Stay healthy with resources for physical and mental well-being with our flexible benefits and Employee Assistance Program – because you matter!
Customized Benefits: Tailor your benefits with our flexible plan.
Growth Opportunities: Unlock your potential through clear progression paths.
Skill Development: Access training resources to fuel your personal and professional growth.
Volunteer Time Off: Enjoy paid time off to make a difference in the world through volunteering.
Family Care: Take advantage of paid Family Care Leave to bond with your family, while our selected Flexible Benefits also cater to your family’s needs.
*Benefits are reviewed and updated on a yearly basis
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, embracing the unique qualities of every individual, regardless of gender, race, age, religion, disability, or other local protected classes. Our goal is to foster an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcome and valued.
Due to the large number of exceptional applications we receive, we can only reach out to shortlisted candidates. If you don’t hear from us, rest assured there may be another opportunity at Coda that aligns better with your unique abilities. Remember to check our Careers Page for more exciting job openings!
Lamar Pekerjaan Ini